Accounting Proactive guidance when you need it most.
Most business owners start their business because they love what they do.Thinking about their profit and loss statements generally falls to the bottom of their list – unless there’s an issue.
When you’re running a business, the last thing you want to worry about is handling the accounting on the back end. Business owners aren’t taught how to handle their finances, and that has been the downfall of many otherwise successful businesses. Having accounting services can help turn that around.
How many sleepless nights have you had, wondering how your business is doing financially? You’re not alone. Every day, we work with small business owners across the country who have serious anxiety about their business finances. At Harvest Tax & Accounting, we work closely with our business clients to help them take back control of their business finances with our accounting services.
Less anxiety. More success. We make it happen together.
Our Accounting Services
When you work with Harvest Tax & Accounting, we take a proactive approach to your business accounting. We eliminate the confusion so you can focus on only the most important financial decisions you need to keep growing your business.
After we’ve started working together, here’s what you can expect from us on an ongoing basis:
- Manage all your financial transactions with monthly reporting. You’ll see all of your monthly activity both at a glance and in detail. We’ll even provide an analysis of trends we’re seeing within your business finances.
- Evaluate your expenses and your projected revenue for proactive tax planning. We’ll also make recommendations for how to maximize your profits and minimize your tax burden.
- Prepare taxes for employees and contractors. We’ll complete your quarterly and annual taxes and provide any necessary paperwork to make the process as smooth and stress-free as possible.
- Create or review any long-term transition plans. We help our clients look ahead in case there is a death or the disability of one of the business owners.
- Highlight any potential growth opportunities. Is there an opportunity for you to scale your business? Are there specific parts of your business that are more profitable than others? We’ll help you evaluate your company’s opportunities for financial growth.
We proactively work with our clients to ensure they’re on track with tax compliance, growth strategies, and more. Our goal is to provide all the business accounting expertise you need. No headaches. No sleepless nights. Just proactive, straightforward accounting guidance in a language you can understand.
Schedule a Consultation
Choosing an accountant is a decision no business owner takes lightly. That’s why we offer a free consultation to see if we’re a good fit for each other. There will be no high-pressure sales pitch, just an opportunity for us to get to know your goals and where you want to go with your business.